The APAC travel industry will once again gather in Gurugram, NCR, India for Phocuswright India 2018. In its third year, Phocuswright India promises to assemble a program and speaker roster that's bigger and better than previous events. Speakers represent the leading regional and global companies across suppliers, intermediaries, investment and travel technology companies.
The combination of unprecedented networking opportunities, the Phocuswright Innovation Platform, candid conversations on stage and insightful workshops prove to be a must-attend for any APAC travel executive.
Here are some program topics that will be covered over the 2 days in India (with many more to come):
- Digital travel rush: Consumers are fervently researching and booking on digital mediums, especially mobile. Investors are placing massive bets on startups during the ongoing digital travel rush.
- APAC travel market is one for the warriors: there's an ongoing and fierce battle for market share all around. Nobody is safe, competition is intensifying, startups are attracting capital while the established order is actively consolidating and cornering the markets
- One size doesn’t fit all: Each market needs its own strategy, communication, and winners emerge after a long gestation period
Get a Jump on Sponsorships and Exhibits
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are available to get your brand in front of the audience – but don't delay as inventory is limited.
Contact Virendra Jain today:
+91 9167 456 457 or
Confirmed speakers to date:
- Jenny Wu, Managing Partner, Baidu Capital
- Clement Wong, Founder & CEO, BeMyGuest Pte. Ltd.
- Urrshila Kerkar, Executive Director, Cox & Kings Ltd.
- Greg Schulze, Senior Vice President, Expedia, Inc.
- Sam Jain, CEO, Fareportal
- Puneet Mahindroo, Senior Director of Hotel Marketing and Revenue Management, APAC, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Aloke Bajpai, CEO, ixigo.com
- Deep Kalra, Founder and Group CEO, MakeMyTrip Limited
- Neeraj Govil, Area Vice President, South Asia, Marriott International, Inc.
- Philip Wolf, Founder, Phocuswright Inc.
- Min Yoon, CEO, TideSquare Co., Ltd
- Kei Shibata, Co-Founder and CEO, Venture Republic Inc.
- Dhruv Shringi, Co-Founder and CEO, Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd.
Stay tuned for more speakers and program topics!