Following in the footsteps of its investor from China, MakeMyTrip seeks to acquire its way out of a bruising hotel discounting battle with Goibibo. The combined entity now accounts for nearly 60% of the OTA market and one-fourth of online stand-alone hotel sales in India.
What's next for India's online travel behemoth? Where does that leave India's other OTAs and budget lodging aggregators such as OYO? How will global players such as Booking.com and Expedia rethink their approach to the market?
Find out only at Phocuswright India. Hear from ...
- Rajesh Magow, Co Founder & CEO India, MakeMyTrip.com
- Asish Kashyap, Co-Founder and President, MakeMyTrip.com and CEO, ibibo Group
- Abhinav Sinha, COO, OYO
- Rahun Pandit, CEO, Ginger Hotels
- Sidharth Gupta, Founder, Treebo Hotels
- Dhruv Shringi, Co-Founder & CEO, Yatra Online Pvt. Ltd.
- Oliver Hua, Managing Director, APAC, Booking.com
Reserve your seat now to learn from these senior executives.